Community Care Services Program
Assists elderly and disabled citizens to live in their home and community under the direction of their personal physician.
What services are offered?
Adult Day Health – medically oriented day program providing social, health and rehabilitative services where clients participate in multifaceted activities, including social and cultural activities.
Alternative Living Services – Family/Group Model homes providing twenty-four hour supervision, medically-related personal care, nursing supervision and health-related support services in state-licensed facilities to Medicaid eligible persons who are CCSP members.
Home Delivered Services – Skilled nursing, OT, PT, and ST rendered services under the provision of a physician.
Personal Support Services/Extended – personal care, housekeeping, home management, proper nutrition, medically-related activities, ambulation and respite care to clients and caregivers.
Emergency Response System – Electronic member monitoring of members safety and providing access to emergency crisis intervention for medical or environmental emergencies. Communication between the member and a central monitoring station provides services 24 hrs a day, seven days a week.
Home Delivered Meals – nutritious meals, nutrition education, nutrition screening and nutrition counseling. Meals are offered in frozen and/or shelf stable format with hot meals available in most counties.
Call the Area Agency on Aging at Coosa Valley Regional Development Center for referral:1-800-759-2963
- A CCSP Nurse will visit to assess medical and financial eligibility and develop a service plan.
- CCSP will contact your physician to authorize recommended services. Your services are then brokered with state approved provider agencies.
- Department of Family and Children Services determines financial eligibility for CCSP Medicaid if you do not get Supplemental Security Income.
- Care Coordinators schedule periodic visits to your home to monitor service provision and for annual certification.
- You receive Supplemental Security Income.
- You may qualify for CCSP Medicaid even if you do not receive SSI, (Supplemental Security Income), if your income and resources fall within MAO limits, (Medical Assistance Only). MAO participants share in the cost of their services based on their amount of income above the SSI limit.
INCOME LIMITS 2017
Individual $735 to $2,205 (Couple income treated as two individuals)
SSI Limits Single…$735 / Couple…$1103
MAO RESOURCE LIMITS 2017
Couple… $3,000 (Both spouses in CCSP)
Spousal Impoverishment Limit… $121,220 (One spouse coming into CCSP)
Spousal Diversion Limit… $2,980.50
Medicare Deductible…. $109.00
ALS Personal Needs Allowance:
Single… $115 Couple… $218
ALS client with SS & SSI, personal needs allowance… $135
Department of Family and Children Services determines financial eligibility for CCSP Medicaid.
101 East Second Avenue
Rome, GA 30161
1-800-414-5221 or 706-295-6654